I know you all want to know what has been going on in da Calls' hiz-ouse...
Well. let me tell ya.
1. It was warm outside.
2. It was cold outside.
3. repeat #1
4. repeat #2
5. Keep Repeating... just layer it on up like you do Lasagna... then add a storm on top.
6. Valentine's day. Ohhhh yeah... a day of LOVE and LETHARGY from all of the chocolate thus devoured.
-- We got the kids all of the necessary items: chocolates, stuffed animals, balloons filled with helium, and a night out to eat at a restaurant and Baskin Robbin's ice cream for dessert :)
Spencer got me See's Chocolates.. which ended up being grody to the max- they tasted stale. Total bummer.. so he called them and took care of bidness. :) I will be getting a fresh box delivered via UPS tomorrow :) He also got me a dozen red roses that smell as gorgeous as they look! He also got me a little stuffed Monkey that says WILD THING all over it's boxer shorts.
things that make you go "hmmmm" ♥
7. Spencer and I were playing football outside and he threw the football and it hit my ring the right/wrong way and BAM my finger hurt so bad and turned black and blue and started swelling.. so I had to take my wedding ring off and wear it on my right hand until the swelling went down... that was wierd. I'm so used to the ring being on my left hand that I felt all sideways all day!!!
8. Libby came home from school with a swollen crooked finger. She was playing basketball with some friends and the basketball hit her finger. So, we took her to the ER since her regular DR was sick and out of the office. Thank goodness it wasn't broken.. it was only a bad sprain. So, she had to wear this metal brace thing on her pinky for 3 days. It's all better now :)
9. The Faith in God kickoff was super fun! I was in charge of the boys' activities that night... I think everyone had a blast!
10. I started up my business again.. after taking a much needed break. I received 10 orders within the first 3 hours of re-opening... wow. I am thankful for them.. If it keeps up like this, we will be able to pay our OUTRAGEOUS electric bills and pay off Libby's braces sooner than we thought :) YAY!!!
Welp. that's about all folks. I need to go wake Spencer up so we can go bowling before he has to go to work :)
Happy Presidents' Day!